- 600 ml/1 pint milk
- 50 g/2 oz castor or granulated sugar
- 50 g/ 2 oz semolina
- 4 generous tsp chocolate hazelnut spread/ canned pear slices
- 1 tbsp chopped mixed nuts
1. Heat the milk and sugar gently, sprinkle in the semolina and bring slowly to the boil.
2. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is thickened and cooked.
3. Turn out into individual bowls, carefully swirl one teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut spread into each pudding.
4. Sprinkle over the chopped nuts and serve immediately.
5. You may replace the chocolate spread with canned-pear slices.