If you want to cook as simple and at the same time useful, delicious dessert, as it is possible, then the recipe for banana pudding is what you really need.
Such delicacy with pleasure will be eaten both by children and by adults. After all, the pudding turns out to be flavored, delicate, appetizing and useful at the same time. For its preparation we will use a steamer. In this case the peculiar feature is that a minimum of time will be spent for a useful and incredibly tasty dessert!
The set of products is calculated for 8 portion.
What products to take
Begin to cook
- To the milk we add eggs, whisk everything carefully with the help of blender or mixer.
- Now gradually add semolina to this mixture. Stir carefully and then whisk again.
- We peel bananas, cut them into circles and put them into a baking dish.
- After that it is necessary to pour out the milk-egg mixture.
- We put the mold on the steamer.
- We cook for 40 minutes.
- We take our future dish out and slightly cool before the pudding absorbs all the liquid that was formed during its preparation.
- Now it is time to cut it into portions and serve dessert to the table.
Of course, you have noticed that the pudding was prepared without the addition of sugar, but it is not necessary indeed, as the dessert turns out to be sweet enough even without it. Enjoy an incredibly aromatic and delicious dessert! Have a nice evening!