We present to your attention the most correct recipe for an amazing dessert. In this recipe we will tell you the secrets of cooking from Hector Jimenez Bravo and you will be convinced that this delicious delicacy can be cooked by yourself. It will turn out even better than in restaurants. Keep the recipe, cook and enjoy this terrific taste.
List of ingredients
• 2 servings
• 500 ml thick cream
• 5 egg yolks
• 70 g of granulated sugar
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
For caramel crust
• 70 g of brown
• 30 g of powdered sugar
• fruit and mint for decoration
1. It is necessary to separate the proteins from the yolks. The latter is actively mixed with sugar and vanilla sugar until the sugar dissolves. The mass should turn out yellow-white and lush.
2. Warm up the cream or carefully pour them into the sugar-yolk mass, mix everything up to homogeneity. After that pour cream-brulee into heat-resistant croissants.
3. Preheat the oven to 120 degrees. Take a deep baking tray and place on it molds with cream. Then, with hot water, fill the baking tray around the molds. It must be done very carefully so that it does not get into the cream. It should be baked for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
4. After the required time, take them out and let them cool down. Then we send it to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
5. Then sprinkle the top with brown sugar and caramelize it with a gas burner. If there is none, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and send to the oven under the grill until a beautiful crust.
6. You can also cover the creme with caramel. To do this, in the saucepan straighten the sugar with a little water to caramel color, and then decorate with dessert.
If you like making dessert, try also Rainbow cake