We present to your attention the recipe for an interesting dessert, sweet rolls. They are based on thin pancakes. They perfectly harmonize with fruits and cottage cheese. Moreover, it is very easy and quickly prepared. In this recipe, pancakes will be two-color. This is an excellent option for a children’s holiday or just a day off for a cup of tea. Do not drag your children away from this delicacy.
List of ingredients
• 7 ready-made pancakes
• 150 gr cream cheese (your choice)
• 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1. Bake 2-3 pancakes with cocoa. In total we have two colors of the base.
2. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Thoroughly mix.
3. From the pancakes cut out the squares and cover them with a prepared mass.
4. Any form (small) cut the fruit and spread it over the cheese.
5. Then grease again with cheese mass. This is done so that the fruits are obtained in the middle of the roll.
6. After that, tightly wrap all the pancakes and send to the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour (in order that they are easier to cut).
7. Cut into pieces and decorate with chocolate or fruit.