We present to your attention a recipe for sand and curd balls with strawberries. This dessert is just a delight. They are tender, sweet, with a pleasant sourness. This dessert is prepared very easily and quickly. Be sure to add this recipe to your cookbook. He will help out in case the guests come unexpectedly, and there is nothing in the house for tea.
List of ingredients
• 200 grams of dry biscuits
• 90 gr of butter
• 150 grams of home-made cottage cheese
• 150 g strawberries
• 20 g of coconut chips
• 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1. Put a cookie in a blender and crush it into a crumb.
2. Melt the butter and place it on the liver.
3. To this send cottage cheese and powdered sugar. Thoroughly knead the dough with your hands.
4. Clean the strawberries.
5. Then from the dough make small balls (the size of a walnut). And roll out each of them.
6. In the middle we put berry and carefully make a ball. Let’s do this process with all the pieces.
7. Pour out the coconut chips in the saucer and roll every ball in it.
8. Then put them on the dish and send it to the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
9. Decorate and serve.
If you like dessert, you can try also condensed homemade milk, the recipe is here