First of all we would like to mention that Indian cuisine is full of tasty sweet dishes. They are so various that everybody can find something special for him/herself. As a rule, the manner of their preparation is quite simple, that it why you can treat your family members and friends not only on holidays but in the ordinary day as well.
This mysterious dessert is represented with rice flour balls cooked in sweetened milk. This traditional Indian delicacy is prepared in honor of big holidays. As a rule, it is appreciated both by children and by adults of various ages.
What products to take
For the dough:
- rice flour — ½ tbsp.;
- water — 230 ml.;
- a pinch of salt;
- ghee oil — 10 g.
- milk — 330 ml;
- sugar — 75 g;
- pinch of ground cardamom;
- coconut chips — 15 g.
Begin to cook
- Bring salted water to a boiling condition and mix it with butter. When the water boils, pour rice flour to it and, stirring, bring to a pasty consistency.
- Pasta from rice flour should be cooled, rolled into balls and left under a damp towel, so that the surface does not become airy.
- Mix the milk with sugar and cardamom, add coconut chips. Leave the rice balls and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Of course, you can decorate your sweets if you like. It is possible to do this in any way you want. Some people prefer to use small nuts, jellies or chocolate drops for this purpose. But is it up to you to decide in fact.