All I all rice is considered to be a typical dish, belonging to English cuisine, but nowadays it has become more and more popular all around the planet. People appreciate its taste and easy way of preparation. And now we will teach you either.
And, please, don’t worry, you will do it without any problems!
List of required products:
- 1 tbsp. of ordinary butter;
- per 1/2 tsp. of salt and vanilla;
- 1/2 cup of raisins;
- 1/3 cup sugar;
- 2/3 cup of rice per fast preparation;
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg;
- 2 3/4 c. milk.
Begin to cook
- First of all you have to combine all the ingredients mentioned above except the cinnamon. For this purpose you will need a relatively large container. Mix everything carefully.
- Put into 1 quart baking dish.
- Turn on your oven and heat it up to the temperature of 350 degree.
- As a rule, 1 hour will be enough for this dish preparation, but mind that you have to stir it every 15 minutes until the moment your pudding is ready. So that is about 4-5 times.
- The dish has to be sprinkle with cinnamon.
- You can serve it warm or chilled, it is up to you to decided.
- Pay attention to that fact that the pudding thickens on the table, not in the fridge.