Have you ever thought about whether you can make the same chocolate you buy at store, at home? Well, of course. Moreover, it will be even better and more useful without dyes, preservatives, etc. In the composition of our recipe you need ingredients that are available in every kitchen. Five minutes of your diligence, a couple of hours in the fridge and this delicious product is ready.
List of ingredients:
- 100 g of cocoa
- 50 ml cream (15-20%)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 50 gr of butter
- vanilla sugar (to taste)
- Put the cream on a weak fire and warm it (not boiling). Put sugar powder and vanilla sugar. Stir well until dissolved.
- Melt the butter and add to our mixture with cinnamon.
- Pour cocoa into the container. Prepared by us, the liquid is poured here very neatly, constantly stir. So, do so that no lumps of cocoa are formed.
- Put this mass in a water bath and warm it up. At this time you can send there raisins and nuts.
- Ready chocolate is poured into molds and sent to the refrigerator (for solidification).
If you like chocolate, you can make also a chocolate cake, the recipe is here