The delicacy presented by us can be consumed not only with hot drinks. It is very suitable for use with cold milk. Prepare such a dessert for your family and you will be surprised how they enjoy it.
List of ingredients:
• Wheat flour — 250 grams
• Citrus peel (oranges or lemons) — at your discretion
• Sugar — 1 tablespoon
• Sugar powder (to sprinkle pastries)
• Butter (should be softened) — 125 grams
• Vanilla sugar
• Sweet stuffing (jam, jam, condensed milk, jam)
• Sour cream — 125 grams
1. Take a deep bowl and pour sugar and vanilla into it. Add sour cream and put butter. Mix everything.
2. Pour the flour into the sieve and sift it into the resulting mass.
3. Begin to knead the dough.
4. Divide the dough into two identical pieces and place it in the refrigerator. Let it be in it for about 60 minutes.
5. When the specified time has passed, take out the dough and roll it into strips, the width of which should be about 7 centimeters.
6. Take the filling and apply it evenly on the entire strip of dough.
7. Fold the greased strip into a roll.
8. Then cut it into pieces of different sizes.
9. Take the baking paper and cut the piece, according to the size of your shape. Put it in the form, and on it we place the cut rolls.
10. Put all this into a preheated oven for 180-190 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
If you like making dessert, you can try also Chocolate pudding, the recipe is here