Are you ready to try something special, sweet and unusual? Are you ready for new, delicious and so yummy thing? Meet Cheesy Corn Maja Blanca then!
List of required products:
- 1 cup corn kernel;
- 1 cup diced cheese;
- 1 cup of cream (Nestle or any light you like);
- 5 cups white sugar;
- 2 cups cornstarch;
- 3 cups of milk (evaporated or fresh);
- 4 cups coconut milk.
At the very beginning we would like to give you some recommendations:
Please, if you take fresh milk for your future maja blanca, be prepare to get a heavenly white dish. If you are going to use the evaporated one, the dish will get the shade of the milk.
Begin to cook
- Take an average pot and mix carefully all the ingredients. Don’t forget to leave some cheese and corn, as you will need them for toppings later. Stir carefully, until all the cornstarch dissolves completely. After that you have to cook your dish on medium heat. Mind that the stirring is very important, as only in this case you can avoid setting at the pot bottom.
- You should stir carefully until the mixture become strong enough for simmer to put it into the molding tray.
- Choose any container you like or give preference to the ordinary molding tray. Pour there the substance. Don’t forget cheese or corn for the top. The dish should be cooled before serving, so put it into the fridge.