All in all strawberry vareniki is considered to be the most summer dish. Unfortunately, as a rule, contemporary people think about them, when they do not know what to do with numerous strawberries, brought from summer house or vegetable garden.
On the planet there is no person who does not like strawberry vareniki. They are so juicy, sweet and deliciously tasty, that it’s simply not possible to tear yourself away from them. They never stay for tomorrow, as they are eaten really very quickly. According to the specialists’ points of view, for such vareniki it is better to use a special brew dough. If you do it, the vareniki do not tear apart, they become thin and preserve all the berry juice inside.
List of required products:
- strawberries — 0.3 kg;
- boiling water — 0,5 glass;
- flour — 1 tbsp;
- salt — pinch;
- sugar — 2 tbsp;
- potato starch — 1 tbsp;
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Sift the flour. Take a separate cup, pour boiling water into it, add salt, sugar and vegetable oil. Add the flour and knead the thick dough. From it, we should make a tight ball and hide under the towel.
- It is high time for us to deal with strawberry. Wash the berries, clean them and take the stems away. Cut into small pieces.
- And let’s return to the dough. Roll it on a table in a relatively thin layer. With the help of a glass we squeeze out the average circles for vareniki. Sprinkle them on top with the combination of starch and sugar, put the strawberries into the center. Stick the edges of your vareniki.
- We put a pot of water on the fire and bring to a boil condition. Dip into the boiling water your vareniki one by one and stir immediately so that they do not stick to the pan bottom. Cook them until they come up the surface and then another 5 minutes. Carefully pull them out with the help of the skimmer.
- Lay out your dish on plates, add butter and sprinkle with sugar.