Lazy vareniki is the best choice in the situation when you need to make a delicious and healthy breakfast quickly. This delicious dish will please even children, as in fact inside there is such a useful product like cottage cheese. But the majority of cooks still do not know how to cook it.
We decided to correct this mistake , and present you a recipe for such vareniki. And at the end of the recipe we will give some tips on how to make this dish even more perfect.
List of required products:
- cottage cheese — 0,5 kg;
- sugar — 6 tbsp;
- egg — 1 item;
- flour — 250 g;
- salt — pinch;
Begin to cook
- Take a large bowl and fill it with cottage cheese. Slightly mash it with a fork. Add salt and egg. Stir carefully and well. Combine the resulting mixture with sugar.
- Flour should be sifted through a sieve, in this case the dough will be more airy. Add it to a bowl and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- On the surface of the table put in a little flour. Take the curd mixture from the bowl and knead the dough. As a result it should remain soft and slightly stick to your hands.
- Wet the hands with water, cut a piece of dough and roll the sausage out of it. Cut into small pieces.
- Take the pan, pour water into it and put it on the fire. Salt sightly. After the water boils, put vareniki into it and cook for 5 minutes. If vareniki surface, it simultaneously mean that the dish is ready. Put them in a bowl, add a piece of butter.
- Serve with sour cream or honey.
A few tips for cooking
- cottage cheese should be fat and not sour;
- pour the flour strictly according to the recipe;
- pull out the vareniki as soon as they come up the water surface.