If you do not have a thermometer, drop a piece of bread into the hot oil. If the fat around it is set in motion, then the fryer is not heated very much. Stirring boils about hot fried (160 ° C), and the appearance of a barely perceptible smell of smoke — that it’s time to start work (180 ° C).
List of required products:
- 500 g of flour;
- 150 g of vegetable oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 250 ml of cold water;
- 1 tsp. of sugar;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- vegetable oil for deep-frying.
- 350 g fillets of chicken legs;
- 150 g of Chinese cabbage;
- 1 tsp. sesame oil;
- 2 tbsp. sesame
- 1 cm of ginger root;
- 1 chili pepper;
- 1 medium onion;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper.
Begin to cook
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs together with salt and sugar, add water and vegetable oil. Pour the liquid mixture into the flour and knead the dough. Stir until the dough stops sticking to your hands. Turn the dough into food film and leave for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- In a dry frying pan fry the sesame until it gets golden brown hint.
- Chicken meat is chopped very finely or even put through a meat grinder with a large grate. Onions should be chopped finely. Ginger is cleaned and grated on a fine grater. From chili peppers it is necessary to remove all the seeds and septa. Chop everything finely. The Chinese cabbage is chopped finely either. Add the onion, ginger, chili and cabbage to the meat, pour the sesame inside. Season with salt, pepper and sesame oil. Mix everything well.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal parts. Roll out into circles, working with a rolling pin from the center to the edges.
- Put on the stuffing on one half of the circle, level carefully and cover with the second half. Gently squeeze the edges and stick them. Put the ready-made pies on a board, dusted with flour, and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a large deep frying pan or fryer, heat the frying oil up to 180 ° C. Lower per 2-3 pies into boiling oil. Fry from two sides until the golden brown hint appearance.