We bring to your attention the recipe of an interesting dish called khanum. This is a steamed roll prepared from unleavened dough and minced meat. In order to prepare this oriental dish you will need a minimum of ingredients and time.
But nevertheless it turns out to be very satisfying and tasty. This dish is served with either tomato sauce or with sour cream sauce.
List of required products:
For the dough:
- 1 egg;
- 50-100 ml of water;
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- minced meat;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 onions;
- salt, pepper — to taste;
Begin to cook
- First of all, knead the dough (the tight one for this case) and leave it to stay for some time.
- We take care of the filling preparation. Using a grater, on a large faction, rub the carrots and onions. Then we send them to the heated frying pan with butter and fry until golden hint.
- Into the mince we add spices and mix everything thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough thinly. Then we put the stuffing above, and on top — some fried carrots and onions. Fold everything into a roll and put it in a steamer (covered with oil in advance).
- Into the water we should throw bay leaf, pepper and salt.
- Cook it for 40-50 minutes.