Today we are going to cook Korean fish: it’s so delicious that we have decided to share it with you. A flavored, juicy, spicy snack from fish can be done for 10 minutes, but it turns out to be awesome .
Treat yourself and your family members. Its other advantage is that you can serve it with any side dish, you like. The fans of spicy tastes of such an appetizer will necessarily appreciate it.
List of requested products:
- one kilo of fillet of any fresh fish;
- 3 heads of onions;
- 3 large carrots;
- garlic heads;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar;
- Black and red ground pepper — to taste;
- a teaspoon of coriander;
- greens — to taste;
- soy sauce — according to taste and desire;
- 50 grams of sunflower refined oil.
Begin to cook
- Fresh fish fillets (this time we have taken blue whiting, and in the classic recipe it should be pike) is washed, dried and cut into thin long straws.
- A small tip for you. You can also use frozen fish, but you must first defrost it.
- Carrots are peeled, washed and grated with the grater for Korean vegetables.
- Onions are peeled from the husks and cut into thin semi-rings.
- The head of garlic is peeled, put into parts and finely cut with a knife.
- In a deep bowl, mix the prepared fish and vegetables.
- Add sugar, all spices and salt. Pour vinegar and mix well.
- Sunflower oil is heated in a frying pan: to the appearance of a light vapor.
- Into the frying pan put all the vegetables from the bowl, stir everything.
- Pour soy sauce (to taste), stir thoroughly again.
- Put everything from the frying pan to glassware, cover and leave for 12 hours (to marinate). It is better to put in away to the fridge.
- Before serving, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.