Today we are going to present you a recipe for a tasty and healthy dish. It is prepared very simply and ideally suits as a substantial meal for breakfast. In this manner pollack will be appreciated by absolutely everyone, even by the naughtiest children.
List of required products
- onion (medium size) — 1 pc.;
- butter — 10 g;
- chicken eggs — 4 pcs;
- salt — to your taste;
- pollack — 2 — 3 pieces;
- cow’s milk — 150 ml.
Begin to cook
- Peel the onion and grind it well.We put it into a frying pan with hot oil inside and fry it.
- Cut the fillet into pieces and add to the onion.Continue to stew your future yummy for 10 minutes.
- While the fish is being stewed, let’s prepare the omelet.We take a deep bowl and beat into it chicken eggs. After that pour milk and salt to the eggs. Whisk carefully.
- Pour this mixture into the frying pan with the fish and continue to cook the dish on a small fire until it is completely ready.
Do you like omelets in general? Then we recommend you to try the exquisite Italian omelette and light summer omelette with zucchini. These recipes can be found on our website.