Today we are going to present you a recipe for a diet dish with fish. It is suitable for those who do not have time for cooking, but really want to have a fish for the meals. For its cooking, mustard sauce is used. It is able to make mackerel particularly delicious, flavored and fragrant.
List of required ingredients
- mayonnaise (optional, if you like) — 2 tablespoons;
- soy sauce — 3 tablespoons;
- fish (preferably use a small mackerel) — 2 pieces;
- mustard — 2 tablespoons;
- onions — 1 piece;
Begin to cook
- Fish has to be washed well and you should remove the entrails. Then cut into pieces of 2 — 3 cm. But in any case you should mind one important thing. — If you use frozen mackerel, do not defrost it strongly, so it will be easier to cut into the desired pieces.
- Onions are peeled, cleaned and cut into half rings.
- We take a large bowl and pour into it sauce, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir everything carefully.
- Put a piece of foil on the bottom of the baking dish. We spread the fish and onions from above, pour the sauce over it. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven and bake the fish for 20 minutes.