For all fish lovers we would like to offer a chic recipe, represented by fish balls in tomato sauce.
Stunningly delicious, delicate balls in a spicy tomato sauce are really amazing. Juicy balls melt in the mouth. They are yummy. The experienced cooks are sure: in your family these domestic balls made from fish will certainly be appreciated. The recipe for delicious and flavored fish balls is simple enough: so just try and a spicy dish will decorate your table!
List of requested products:
- chicken egg — 1 piece;
- half a kilo of minced fish;
- boiled rice — 1 glass;
- one onion;
- homemade mayonnaise (butter) — 1 tablespoon;
- greens of fresh dill (about two tablespoons of finely chopped dill);
- spices for fish — 1 teaspoon;
- flour for breading;
- salt and black ground pepper;
- vegetable oil for covering the mold.
- canned tomatoes in their own juice (or fresh ones) — 400 grams;
- tomato paste — 2 tablespoons;
- water — 1 glass + 50 milliliters;
- sugar — 2 teaspoons;
- wheat flour — 1 teaspoon;
- ground coriander — 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt — 0.5 teaspoons.
Begin to cook
- For cooking fish balls, you can use minced meat of any fish or assorted (for stunned meatballs the experienced cooks use minced tilapia of home-made preparation).
- Minced fish (according to the recipe) is put into a deep container.
- Then we send one glass of boiled rice to the fish meat.
- One onion is peeled from the husks, washed and chopped finely.Finely chopped onions are sent to a container with minced meat and boiled rice.
- Then add one tablespoon of homemade mayonnaise there.
- A small tip for you: if you do not have homemade mayonnaise, you can use softened butter.Purchased mayonnaise for cooking fish balls should not be used.
- Fresh green of dill are finely chopped and sent to mince. It is recommended to add two tablespoons.
- Now into the container to all the ingredients, break one chicken egg, salt to taste, add one tablespoon of spices for fish, a little black ground pepper, and mix well until smooth condition.
- From the resulting mass, we form round balls (all balls should be approximately of the same size).
- Form for ball baking has to be covered with vegetable oil.
- Obtained fish balls are breaded well in flour (flour coating will make fish balls more elastic) and put them into shape.
- Send balls into a well heated up to 220 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- This time we are preparing a tomato sauce for fish balls.
- Into a small container, send one teaspoon of wheat flour, add 50 milliliters of water, mix everything well until the flour is completely dissolved in water.
- Tomato paste (according to the recipe) is sent to a separate container, pour there half a glass (of the total amount) of water, mix well, and then pour out the remaining water, and again mix everything well.
- Into the container to the tomato paste, add the flour, diluted in water, canned tomatoes in its own juice (or fresh), sugar, salt, ground coriander, black ground pepper to taste, and mix everything well. Tomato sauce for fish balls is ready.
In 15 minutes it is necessary to take the balls out the form and cover them with tomato sauce.
- After that send balls into the oven again. This time for 25 minutes.
- Stunningly aromatic and divinely delicious home-made fish balls will pleasantly surprise with their perfect taste. You can serve them as an independent dish, as well as with a garnish of potatoes or rice.