Many families all over the world love this fish very much. The secret if its popularity is rather simple indeed, as it reminds the dish, which was given to us in our childhood and in kindergartens in particular. Cooked in accordance with this recipe, fish turns out to be rather flavored and juicy.
Each piece of such fish simply melts in the mouth. It is a miracle, isn’t it?
List of required products:
- pollock — 0.5 kg;
- celery — 2 sprigs;
- water — 1 glass;
- onions — 1 pic.;
- sour cream — 3 tbsp.
- carrots — 1 item;
- alt, pepper — to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- dried herbs — 15 gr.
Begin to cook
- We cut the fins off the fish and cut the fish into average pieces. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried herbs.
- Carrots are cleaned, peeled and cut into strips. After that we remove the husks from the onion and cut it into half rings. Lightly fry the sliced vegetables.
- We put the pieces of fish from above and fry for 2-3 minutes. After that turn them over.
- In a cup, mix sour cream and water. After that pour everything on top of the fish and add the celery.
- After the fish boils, salt it and continue to stew for 10 minutes.
- Serve on a platter with garnish, you can sprinkle with greens on top.