In the old Russian cuisine red fish was served exclusively to the royal or merchant’s table. People prepared it in all sorts and variations, in particular, in fried form. Especially popular sample was roasted salmon.
As a rule, such fried fish was served with vegetables or potatoes. The dish is very useful for our organism, as red fish provides long life and improves memory. Another advantages of this dish are the simplicity of preparation and improbably appetizing taste!
What products to take
- 2 kg — frozen or fresh salmon;
- 250 g of flour.
- 8 tbsp. — refined vegetable oil;
- 4 onions;
- to taste — ground black pepper;
Begin to cook
- Thoroughly rinse and clean the salmon, especially in that case when we have purchased the untreated one.
- Cut the fish into slices of medium thickness, remove bones (for convenience, you can just buy a ready-made fish fillet).
- Grate the peeled onion, put it into gauze and squeeze the juice.
- Pour the fish with onion juice, season with pepper and salt to taste. Mix everything carefully.
- Leave the future dish to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- We heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Slightly roll each piece of salmon in the flour.
- Fry in oil on both sides until the fish is ready.
Here’s an incredibly simple recipe for cooking fish. The highlight of salmon taste is in onion juice, which also makes it very soft. We also recommend you to pour lemon juice on the fish fillet while you are serving.