Treat your loved ones with the most delicious fish, prepared under the marinade.
This is a simple and unforgettably delicious appetizer, which is suitable for everyday menus, as well as for a festive table. The recipe is very simple, and the result is just awesome: the fish turns out to be very tender, incredibly flavored, with a rich taste. It just melts in the mouth. As a rule, the family members are eating this dish with great pleasure.
List of required products:
- 400 grams of fish fillets;
- 1-2 heads of onions;
- black ground pepper to taste;
- 4 medium-sized carrots;
- salt — to taste;
- flour for frying fish;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste (you can fresh tomatoes);
- 2 bay leaves;
- red hot pepper to taste;
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar (optional);
- 5-7 peas of black pepper;
- sugar — to taste.
Begin to cook
- Prepare the onion: it must be peeled out of the husk and cut into cubes or thin semi-rings and a quarter of the rings.
- After that we peel carrots and grate on a large grater.
- For this recipe, you can take any fish you like: it must be salted, peppered, rolled in flour and fried in a frying pan with vegetable oil until light crust appearance on both sides and brought it to half-ready.
- Onto the frying pan, where the fish was roasted, if necessary, it is recommended to add the vegetable oil and put the chopped onions. Fry it for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes transparent.
- Then add to the onion the grated carrots and fry for 3-4 minutes to make it softer.
- Next, add the tomato paste: it should be diluted with water until the density of sour cream. You can use fresh tomatoes, but they need to be peeled and cut into small pieces. Also, tomatoes can be passed in a meat grinder. If you want, you can add fresh tomatoes together with a small amount of tomato paste: do it for your taste.
- Add water to the vegetables in a frying pan so that they are completely covered, bring to a boil condition, add bay leaf, peppercorn, salt and sugar to taste. Leave it away for 1-2 minutes and add vinegar, red spicy ground pepper (if desired) .
- A small tip for you.Be sure to try the marinade: if the tomato acid is enough for you, then you can not add vinegar. Marinade should have a pleasant sweet and sour taste.
- All other spices are also added to your personal preference.
- In the frying pan with vegetables, we put our fish, arranging it so that the vegetables are under the fish and on it.
- If you have a lot of fish, you can lay it in layers: the first and last layer should be vegetables, and in the middle — the fish.
- When all the ingredients are laid, add some water to the level just below the last layer. Cover the frying pan with a lid and stew until the fish is ready (the cooking time depends on the size of the fish pieces).
- Then we let the dish cool completely, put it away into the fridge for 3-4 hours, and then you can serve it to the table.