The easiest way to prepare shish kebab is to cook it from fish! Are you surprised? Haven’t you tried it yet? Shish kebab from fish has a bright appetizing flavor, delicious tenderness and amazing taste.
By the way, we can’t but mention that to make this shish kebab any fat fish is suitable. But today we are going to give preference to mackerel. The main advantage of this dish is because it does not take long to marinate fish. And in order to give the dish a special flavor, we recommend you to use all sorts of spices, sauces and marinades.
What products to take:
- 1 tomato;
- 600 g of fish;
- 1 bunch — fresh parsley;
- 3 onions;
- 1 tbsp. — butter;
- to taste — salt;
- ground pepper and spices.
Begin to cook
- Peel the onions and cut them into rings of medium thickness.
- Season with salt and grate using a wooden mortar.
- Cut off the fillets from the fish or use the ready-made ones.
- Cut everything into large pieces. The size of each one should be not much than a matchbox.
- Season with various spices and ground pepper to taste.
- Add the oil. By the way you can also use sour cream, if you like.
- Carefully mix everything. But mind that the fish pieces shouldn’t fall apart.
- We fry shish kebab from a fish on a grill.
- Onto the dish, it is necessary to lay out the prepared onions.
- Onto the top it is recommended to put some crushed parsley.
- We string the pieces of fish into skewers, alternating with tomato slices.
- Shish kebabs are arranged on the greenery together with onions and serve to the table immediately.
This shish kebab will certainly brighten up your holiday in nature. Your picnic will be a real success! Pleasant rest for everybody and enjoy your meal.