There are many recipes for cooking fish, but among the most favorite ones is Mackerel, baked in foil with carrots and onions. In our opinion it is more useful and tastier than other fish! Its most valuable feature is the presence of a large amount of protein in fish.
List of required products:
- mackerel — 1 item;
- lemon — 1 item;
- black pepper powder — 3 g;
- salt — 3 g;
- sunflower oil — 30 ml;
- onion — 1 item;
- carrot — 1 item;
- greens — to taste;
- cherry tomatoes — 1 packing.
Begin to cook
- Cut the onion into cubes and fry in vegetable oil until it is half cooked.
- Add the grated carrots and fry them together for 3 more minutes.
- Wash the mackerel and remove all the entrails.
- Make 3 deep cutting in the fish. Salt and pepper your future tasty dish.
- Put the cooked stuffing inside the fish.
- Turn the mackerel into a foil, put on a baking tray and bake in the oven at the temperature of 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- We take our fish from the oven and decorate it with herbs, cherry tomatoes and lemon.
Helpful advice for you
Incredibly delicious is mackerel baked with various additives in foil. For example, you can bake it with garlic, herbs and lemon.
Some notes for you
Regular consumption of mackerel helps to improve metabolism, heart and brain function, to strengthen memory and blood vessels, to reduce the content of cholesterol and carcinogens in cells.