Italian cuisine is wonderful! Especially these advantages can be seen in its wonderful recipes from fish and seafood. Well, of course, it is impossible to imagine the cuisine of Italy without pasta!
So, let’s cook today wonderful pasta with fish sauce and enjoy their unique taste.
What products to take
- 70 g — hard cheese;
- 200 g — pasta;
- 1 tsp. — sugar;
- 300 g — white sea fish;
- ½ lemon;
- 300 grams of tomatoes;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 g capers;
- for frying — olive oil;
- to taste — spices;
Begin to cook
- Take a lemon, grate its peel. The skin from the tomato should be removed as well.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- We cut fish into pieces, put everything into butter and fry on each side for two minutes.
- Then add crushed tomatoes with garlic and sugar to other ingredients.
- Stir, stew not longer than five minutes.
- We add capers and lemon zest, fry for 60 seconds, season it with salt, seasonings, mix thoroughly and remove from heat.
- The boiled pasta is laid onto the frying pan into sauce.
- Stir and serve the dish to the table.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
As a result you will get incredibly delicious pasta in Italian manner! It is so tasty and unusually as the same time. We can’t but recommend this dish to everybody around.