- 1 eggplant diced
- 2-3 leaves Bok Choy
- hand full mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 lb shrimp (peeled)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- scrambled eggs
- 1 tblsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- coconut oil
- cilantro (optional)
- First you will heat up coconut oil, then add your onions and garlic.
- Add your cooked quinoa (fry the rice).
- Use half of the pan and add your veggies, then once sautéed mix in with your quinoa.
- Then throw in your cooked shrimp.
- Add in your soysauce, black pepper and salt.
- Add in your scrambled eggs (already cooked).
- Serve on a plate and enjoy. I usually fry an egg and throw it on top.