This salad is ready to change all your expectations as to the salads with seafood! The taste is delicious, spicy, special and unique at the same time! Salad with red fish and vegetables in honey sauce can be safely attributed to «aristocratic dishes» and served even for the most fastidious gourmets.
You can cook this salad from any red fish you like. In fact it is nothing but a matter of a taste.
What products to take
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- 300 g — mix salad;
- 40 ml soy sauce;
- 2 items — fresh tomatoes;
- 40 g — liquid honey;
- 2 items — fresh cucumbers;
- 40 grams of Dijon mustard;
- 500 g — red fish fillet;
- to taste — black pepper;
Begin to cook
- We wash lettuce leaves and then dry them carefully. Cover with the help of the hands and put them into a bowl.
- Now we should cut tomatoes and cucumbers into cubes of medium size, lay out on a salad and mix.
- To olive oil, add Dijon mustard, honey and soy sauce. Season with pepper and salt to your own taste.
- We cut red fish into pieces, fry them until golden hint in olive oil and arrange on vegetables.
- Pour everything with the prepared sauce and stir carefully afterwards.
- We serve the salad to the table.
As you can understand to cook delicious dishes is really quite easy! Stay with us, and then in your arsenal there you will get a lot of restaurant dishes, which you can cook for everyone. Enjoy!