We want to present you a recipe for baked salmon. Thanks to a special sauce with spicy herbs it turns out to be juicy and flavored. It can be served as a hot dish to a festive table or to be prepared a Sunday dinner for the family.
List of required products:
- cream 10% — 300 ml;
- dill and parsley — 10 gr;
- sweet pepper — ½ tsp;
- fresh basil — 10 gr;
- salmon fillet — 800 gr;
- tarragon — 10 gr;
- salt — 1 tbsp;
- Dijon mustard — 2 tsp;
- lemon — 0.5 item;
- egg yolks — 3 pieces.
Begin to cook
- We begin our preparation process from the fillet.We cut it into slices of 4-5 cm. Then wash it well in cold water under the tap.
- Take the mold for baking with low sides and lay out the fish into it.We put our fish fillet as tightly as possible, so that there are no gaps between the pieces. Pepper, salt and sprinkle the arranged fillet with lemon juice.
- Begin to prepare the sauce.Take a deep bowl. Put egg yolks into it and pour the cream. In order to get the yolks from the whites, break the egg in the middle and pour the white from one shell into other carefully. As a result the yolk will remain in the shell.
- Take the sharp knife and chop the greens. After that send it in a bowl to cream and yolks.Put in our mixture mustard and grate peels of one lemon. Mix carefully. The sauce is ready!
- With the help of the ready sauce pour pieces of fish fillets.
- Put the mold into the oven, preheated up to 200 degrees. Bake the fillet for 20-25 minutes until the sauce thickens.
We serve this dish hot. As a side dish to such a fish it will be perfect to take a delicious mashed potatoes.