Baked fish is not only delicious, but it is considered to be useful as well. We suggest you to cook this kind of baked fish with tomatoes and cheese.
It would be better to use for the recipe a large river fish. For example, you can take carp, perch or pike. The taste turns out to be amazing. You will definitely lick your fingers!
What products to take
- 1 pack — mayonnaise;
- 1-2,5 kg — fish (1 large);
- 1 — large lemon;
- 5 fresh tomatoes;
- 400 g — any hard cheese;
- to taste — spices and herbs;
- various fresh greens;
Begin to cook
- We take fish and gut it. The fish should be thoroughly rinsed under cold running water for several times.
- We cut it into large enough portioned pieces.
- Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings, spices and salt.
- Add the lemon juice, mix everything, let the fish marinate at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- During this time we will have time to grind the greens, grate the cheese and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Cheese is mixed with greens.
- Cover the pan with oil, lay out pieces of fish onto it.
- Each piece is covered with mayonnaise as well.
- After that we place tomato slices, top with a mixture of greens and tomatoes.
- We send the future dish into the oven preheated up to 250 degrees.
- Bake until the fish is ready. As a rule, about half an hour will be quite enough for it.
Baked fish can be served alone or with rice, potatoes or pasta. Bon Appetit to everyone!