In ancient times fish was cooked in different ways. By the way some centuries ago fish dishes were preferred in front of meat ones. — Fish was stuffed with sauces, boiled, stewed, steamed and baked!
Today we are going to teach you how to cook a baked bream. Such a fish is prepared in the oven and it is not only delicious, but healthy, nutritious and incredibly juicy as well. It is suitable for a festive table, for dietary meals and for an ordinary family dinner. The recipe is simple, but you will be surprised, as the fish literary melts in your mouth!
What products to take
- 6 tbsp. — softened butter;
- 1 kg — bream;
- 3 tbsp. — flour;
- to taste — salt;
- fresh herbs (dill or parsley).
Begin to cook
- We gill the fish and thoroughly rinse it under the cold running water.
- Salt (outside and inside).
- We send it for one hour to the fridge, then drain the liquid and dry it with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- A small-size tray is covered with butter.
- We arrange the prepared bream on a baking sheet.
- We put the future dish into the oven preheated in advance up to 185 degrees. Stew until the fish is ready. As a rule, it takes about 25-30 minutes.
- We serve immediately to the table in a hot condition, sprinkled with chopped dill or parsley.
As a side dish, we like to serve mashed potatoes, but it’s a matter of taste, of course. You can choose something quite different. Such a fish in the oven is good with vegetables, rice and potatoes, prepared in the oven. Enjoy!