We want to present to your attention a simple recipe for a delicious tender fish.
Soft cod fillets are perfectly combined with sour cream sauce and cheese crust. They turn out to be an unforgettably delicious dish, which is perfect both for lunch or dinner. It will appeal even to those who do not like fish very much. Be sure to try to cook it according to this recipe, and you’ll see how delicious it is!
List of required products
- 5-2 kg of cod fillets;
- 400 ml of sour cream;
- 3 items — onions;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- bunch of greenery;
- salt and spices.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we clean and cut the onions into semi-rings, send them onto a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry them.
- At this time, we are slicing small portions of cod fillets.
- Combine flour, salt and spices. This mixture will be something like breaded one. Then we pour the fish in it and put it into the baking dish.
- Cut the finely greens and mix with the fried onions. Pour sour cream there and beat eggs. Thoroughly mix everything and pour this mass onto fish.
- Using a grater, grate the cheese and sprinkle all the prepared components.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place the mold there for 15-20 minutes until the golden crust appears.
- We serve fish with a favorite side dish or vegetable salad.
You might also like the incredibly tasty fish in Chinese batter, the recipe of which you can find on our website.