This dish can be given a different taste by replacing white fish with red or even chopped chicken fillets, if you like. And try to add a little sesame oil for piquancy.
List of required products
- 400 g fillet of white sea fish;
- 16 large raw shrimps;
- packing (400 ml) of coconut milk;
- 1 red chili pepper;
- 2 cm fresh ginger root or 2-3 leaves of ginger for sushi;
- 1 l of fish broth;
- 2 tsp. of sugar;
- 2 tsp. lime juice;
- 1 tsp. fish sauce;
- 250 grams of rice noodles;
- 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
Begin to cook
- Wash fish, dry and cut into small pieces. Carefully remove the shell from shrimps and don’t forget to remove the head either. With the help of the small knife do a shallow longitudinal cutting in the back and remove the intestinal vein.
- The chili pepper is washed and cut into thin rings. Remove the seeds. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the pepper and cook stirring for 30 seconds. Pour broth and coconut milk.
- Ginger has to be cleaned and cut into thin plates. Add to the soup. In this recipe you can use canned ginger for sushi. Bring to a boiling condition and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put in the soup the pieces of fish and shrimp, cook for 4 minutes.
- Add sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Stir and immediately remove from heat. Leave it under the lid.
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions given on the package. Cut it into small pieces. Spread the noodles on bowls, pour in hot soup and immediately serve to the table.