We are going to present to your attention one more recipe of a delicious casserole.
Among the experienced fish lovers, this dish is considered to be just a miracle. The combination of ingredients will certainly please everyone who will try it. The casserole turns out to be rich, aromatic, beautiful and nutritious. A delicate taste will simply drive you crazy. It will look great both on the dining table and on the festive table.
List of required products
- salmon fillet — 600 gr;
- white wine (dry) — 150 ml;
- ground black pepper;
- butter — 75 gr + a little more
- finely chopped onion — 1 item;
- rice (long grain) — 75 gr;
- chopped dill — 1 tablespoon + more for serving;
- small champignons — 125 gr;
- eggs (whipped) — 2 items;
- juice of half a lemon;
- vegetable oil — 1 tablespoon.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we cook fish in wine. In advance add 150 ml of salted water. Cook for 5-7 minutes until soft condition. After that we put everything to a plate, cool it, and leave the broth. Then it is required to remove the skin from the fillet and chop the fish into a large bowl.
- The next steps are to melt the butter in a saucepan. Send there the finely chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes until soft condition. Then add rice, dill, mushrooms and broth from under the salmon and bring it all to a boil state. Then we cook another quarter of an hour until the rice becomes soft and absorbs all the liquid. After that, we cool it carefully.
- Combine rice with salmon, eggs and lemon juice. Salt and pepper.
- In a separate frying pan, mix the vegetable oil and cream. Warm up and send there rice with salmon. Then level up and cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven up to 230 ° and place there everything prepared for 2-3 minutes, until the eggs become curdle. After the required time, we take out the prepared dish and sprinkle with the remaining dill before serving.
You may also like a nutritious casserole from tuna and asparagus, the recipe of which you can find on our website.