A great idea for a light dinner: amazing eggplants baked with chicken fillet.
By the way, have you ever heard that eggplants are able to prolong youth? — That is the perfect reason to consume them to the fullest. Moreover, the casserole, prepared from them is not only useful, but also incredibly tasty. Marinated delicate chicken meat, flavored eggplants, juicy tomatoes and sour cream sauce is a terrific combination of products that allows you to create a real masterpiece.
List of required products:
- 600 grams of zucchini (about 2 pieces);
- 500 grams of chicken fillet;
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- 3 ripe tomatoes with dense flesh;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream sauce;
- salt and black ground pepper — to your own taste;
- seasoning for chicken — to taste;
- a bundle of any greenery.
Begin to cook
- Chicken fillet is cut into plates with a thickness of 7-8 millimeters and put into a bowl. Add seasoning for chicken (to taste) and pour the soy sauce. Mix everything well and leave for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Eggplants are cut into rings with a thickness of 5 millimeters. Do not peel them.
- Eggplants are sent into a deep bowl. After that add a pinch of salt and leave for 15 minutes.
- Hard cheese is rubbed on a large grater or cut into thin plates.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in halves. Remove the stem and cut into thin semirings.
- Half the bunch of green dill and parsley is finely chopped with a knife.
- Deep baking tray (we have one the size of which is of 22 x 28 centimeters) is covered with foil or parchment paper.
- Eggplants are put into a colander. Drain out the released liquid and rinse them under running water. Spread (tightly) the first layer on the baking sheet.
- We place the plates of hard cheese on eggplants.
- Chicken fillet is mixed well and put on a baking sheet, as tight as possible.
- The rest of the meat sauce is also poured into the baking tray.
- Next lay tomatoes, sprinkle them with black pepper.
- The last layer is represented by the remaining eggplants.
- Cover the top layer with sour cream sauce. For its preparation, mix two tablespoons of sour cream with two teaspoons of ketchup, add any chopped greens and spices to taste.
- Casserole from eggplants is sent into a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 50 minutes.
- After this time we take the dish out, add the garlic, passed through the press and place the remaining plates of cheese on top.
- We increase the temperature up to 200 degrees, send the baking tray to the oven: until the cheese melts.
- The cooked casserole is sprinkled with greens.
- Serve it with wonderful potato balls as a side dish: a delicious lunch or dinner is ready.