A creamy and thick banana smoothie with the addition of oats to make a perfect breakfast and beautiful Banana Cream Pie Flavours!
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon(optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups milk of choice (I use Vanilla Almond Milk)
Pan Fried Banana Slices
- 1 large banana , sliced thickly
- 1 teaspoon butter of choice (I use reduced fat)
- Drizzle of honey
- Vanilla Greek yogurt OR whipped cream to serve
- Cookie crumbs (optional)
How To Prepare
Throw all smoothie ingredients together in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy
While smoothie is blending, prepare Pan Fried Bananas:
In a good quality nonstick pan, fry banana slices in the butter and panfry until golden (about 1-2 minutes each side). Drizzle the honey over the banana slices.
Pour smoothie into serving glasses; top with greek yogurt or whipped cream and fried banana slices. Dust with cookie crumbs (if using).