This exotic cheesecake will not leave anyone indifferent! The taste and aroma of baking reminds of distant countries, tropics and pleasant rest.
At the same cheesecake with coconut and pineapple is prepared incredibly simply, and thanks to the cottage cheese it turns out also very useful.
What products to take
- 1 cup — coconut chips;
- 400 g — cookies (chocolate);
- 500 g — pineapple (canned or fresh);
- 100 g — butter;
- 2/3 cup coconut milk;
- 800 g — cottage cheese;
- 5 eggs;
- 1 cup — sugar.
Begin to cook
- Melt the butter and cool it.
- Cookies are crushed into small pieces and mixed with butter.
- We take shape, put cookies on the bottom and we compact them.
- We put the mold into the freezer.
- While we are preparing the filling, take pineapples, which have to be cut into slices. If you take the canned ones, don’t forget to pour the juice out.
- We pass the cottage cheese through a sieve and mix it with sugar.
- We beat eggs, add them to cottage cheese together with coconut milk.
- Now add the coconut shavings with pieces of pineapple and gently mix everything.
- We spread the mass on the frozen biscuit.
- We put everything into an oven preheated up to 160 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
- We cool everything in the oven.
- If you want, you can decorate the dish with coconut shavings.
This cheesecake is very gentle, so you need to store it in the fridge. The taste of dessert will not only delight you, but it will surprise you as well!