It is impossible not to like cabbage rolls. This dish always turns out to be delicious, and the combination of meat with cabbage is ideal for those who are on a diet. This dish is not harmful for your figure.
List of required products:
- chicken egg — 1 item;
- vegetable oil — 3 tbsp;
- salt — to taste;
- savoy cabbage — 4 leaves;
- potatoes — 500 g;
- tomatoes — 500 g;
- sweet pea — to taste;
- onion (medium size) — 1 item;
- wheat bread — 1 slice;
- chopped pork — 175 g;
- hard cheese — 60 g;
- apple vinegar — 3 tbsp.
Begin to cook
- Blanch the cabbage and separate the leaves from it, then cut them in half.
- Tomatoes are cleaned and cut into small squares.
- Onions are peeled, cleaned and crushed.
- We take a deep cup.We put cheese, onion, meat, egg, bread and vinegar (1 tablespoon) into it. Mix carefully.
- We take cabbage leaves and put a little stuffing into them.We turn them into small rolls.
- Prepare the sauce.In a saucepan, warm the vegetable oil (1 tablespoon), add the tomatoes, water (50 ml.) and the remaining vinegar. Put into the resulting sauce all cabbage rolls and stew for 15-20 minutes.
- We cut the potatoes into four pieces.Pour into the frying pan some butter (2 tablespoons) and fry potatoes in it. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve it sprinkled with grated cheese and seasoned with homemade mayonnaise. The recipe for this sauce is on the site «Ideas for recipes.»