These cabbage rolls are an excellent dish for dinner. Unlike ordinary stuffed cabbage rolls, they are more delicate and can be prepared much easier. This dish melts in the mouth and, by the way, does not harm the figure at all.
List of required products:
- Chinese cabbage — 4 leaves;
- chicken breast — 150 g;
- champignons — 3 items;
- tomatoes — 3-4 items;
- cottage cheese — 1 tbsp;
- tomato paste — 1 tbsp;
- garlic — 2 cloves;
- salt, pepper and greens — to taste.
Begin to cook
- First of all we are cooking stuffing. Cut the fillet into pieces and chop the mushrooms. We put everything in a cup, pour cottage cheese on the top, salt and pepper. Stir everything carefully.
- Separate the leaves from the Chinese cabbage and lightly beat them off.
- On the cabbage leaf it is necessary to lay out the minced meat and wrap the roll.
- Prepare the sauce. In a cup, mix tomato paste, greens, salt, pepper and chopped garlic. Pour a little water and mix thoroughly. Cover stuffed cabbage rolls with the obtained sauce.
- Preheat the oven, put the cabbage rolls into a tray for baking and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt or sour cream. Perhaps you will also be interested in the recipe for delicious lazy cabbage rolls. They can be cooked when there is very little time.