Almost every mistress knows and likes to cook vegetable stew. It’s very simple and tasty dish, you can eat it during Fast. If there is high season then you get minimum costs for ingredients. Your family will like this vegetable stew with potatoes, because it is very fragrant, tasty and satisfying despite the vegetable composition.
List of required products
- 20 grams of pepper;
- 40 grams of zucchini;
- 30 grams of broccoli;
- 10 grams of onion;
- 5 grams of garlic;
- 100 grams of potatoes (boiled);
- 30 grams of string bean;
- 20 grams of corn;
- 30 grams of tomato sauce;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 gr of salt;
- 1 gr of ground black pepper
Begin to cook
- Cook the potatoes before preparing the stew. Potatoes should be cooled and cleaned.
- Zucchini, pepper and broccoli should be cut and divided into inflorescences. Cut them into rings or cubes.
- Take the onions and cut into half rings. Potatoes should be cut into quarters and then chop garlic.
- Preheat a frying pan with vegetable oil and send all the prepared ingredients in this order: first pepper, then zucchini, then broccoli.
- Add the beans, onion and garlic.
- We put corn, tomato sauce and potatoes into the pan the last ones. Then we salt and pepper our stew.