We are going to present you the recipe of fish souffle for children from 1 year old. But this delicious dish will be appreciated by adults either. It will be much easier to prepare this dish, if you take boiled fish, because in such a way the bones are easier to be removed. It is recommended to take marine fish, which is not too fat. In our recipe we will not cook fish, we will steam it.
List of required products:
- cow milk — ¼ glass;
- oat flakes — 1 tbsp;
- sea fish — 100 gr;
- butter (to cover the mold);
- chicken egg — 3 pieces;
- salt — to your taste;
Begin to cook
- We scale the fish and cut it into pieces.
- We pour 1 liter of water into the multicooker and install a strainer for cooking on steam. We put a fish on it. We set the steamer for 15 minutes mode. When the fish is ready, take it and remove all the bones. Put the pieces without bones into the blender cup.
- We take a chicken egg and divide it into yolk and white. We send the yolk into a bowl with boiled fish. There we pour oat flakes and pour the milk. Salt to taste. Beat in a blender until smooth condition.
- Separately with the help of the mixer whisk the whites and slowly pour them into the fish mass. Mix carefully.
- Take the mousse molds, cover them with oil and fill with the obtained mass. We put the filled forms in the multicooker. We put in the multicooker the same mode «steamer» and time 15 — 20 minutes.
- Through the set time, the dish is ready. It will be better to serve it with a delicious Italian risotto.Its recipe can be found on our website.