Do you want to plan for a healthy morning but aren’t sure where to start? Power up your morning with our favorite nutrient rich super smoothie!
Recipe by Chad Sarno
Cooking time:5 minutes
- 4 cups of almond milk or your favorite unsweetened plant-based milk
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts or ground flax seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango, peaches, or pineapple
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 leaves of kale, stemmed
- A scoop or two of your favorite plant-based protein powder (optional)
How To Prepare
- Add all the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glass or mug and enjoy!
- If you prefer your smoothies a bit sweeter, try adding 2 pitted Medjool dates or a shot of maple syrup.
- Super charge and increase the protein by adding a scoop or two of your favorite plant-based protein powder and/or few tablespoons of your favorite nut butter, almond, cashew or peanut butter.