This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don’t let the simplicity fool you, it’s full of flavor!
Preparation time: 10minutes
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 10 large basil leaves chiffonade or roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Prepare
Cut all of your grape or cherry tomatoes in half and place into a large mixing bowl. Place basil in with tomato mixture.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over tomato mixture. Toss to coat.
Serve at room temperature, or chill for 2 hours before serving.