We want to present you a recipe for an excellent low-calorie dish. They can be prepared easily and without any troubles. And at the same time they are eaten in 5 minutes either. The dish turns out super juicy, flavored and nutritious. As a rule, it is appreciated by everybody, even by children, who usually hate vegetables.
List of required products:
- cabbage — 6 sheets;
- chicken eggs — 2 items;
- hard cheese — 150 gr;
- dried herbs — 15 gr.
- иreadcrumbs — 4 tbsp.
- salt — to taste.
- vegetable oil for frying.
Begin to cook
- First of all we prepare the leaves.We take the pan, pour water into it, lightly add salt and bring it to a boil condition. Put the leaves in it for 5 minutes. We pull them out and leave to cool.
- Cut the cheese into pieces, chop the greens.
- On each cabbage leaf, put a piece of cheese and sprinkle with herbs. Fold like an envelope. It doesn’t seem very difficult, does it?
- In a deep plate we beat eggs, in another we pour breadcrumbs.
- We roll cabbage envelopes first in the egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- After that we put the finished schnitzels on the heated frying pan and fry from two sides.
- Put them on a plate and the dish is ready. You can decorate with seasoning or herbs.