(quantities in accordance to the amount of meat you want to marinade)
- Coarse salt
- Black peeper
- Fresh chili
- Lemon juice
- Pork chops
- Rub pork with coarse salt, black pepper — leave to stand whilst preparing marinade.
- In a separate pot, fry up some crushed garlic and fresh chopped chili until brown.
- Switch off the pot and pour in the cider and mix over the cooling stove plate.
- You can add in any herbs of your choice (mint, etc).
- Leave to cool and then pour in the marinade over the pork and leave to marinate overnight.
- Grill marinated pork for 25-30 minutes.