Are you looking for something special both for festive and ordinary tables? It is usually appreciated by adults and by children.
List of required products:
- long grain rice — 300 g;
- soybean or golden bean sprouts — 200 g;
- green peas — 200 g;
- large onion — 1 item;
- large carrot — 1 item;
- sweet paprika (colorful) — 2 items;
- small zucchini — 1 item;
- dry black mushrooms — 20 g;
- vegetable oil;
- soy sauce for serving.
Begin to cook
- If the sprouts are too long, cut them in half. Boil rice in boiling salted water at a ratio of 1: 1.5 under a tightly closed lid on medium heat for 15 minutes. Then leave it for 10 min under the towel without opening the lid.
- Mushrooms are soaked in warm water for 30 minutes. Fold into a colander, remove rough edges and cut out the hats.
- Onion and carrots are peeled and cut into strips. Zucchini and peeled paprika are cut into small cubes.
- In a wok or a large frying pan heat the oil, fry the vegetables and mushrooms over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown hint. It is for about 10 minutes. A couple of minutes before the dish is ready to pour peas and sprouts. Mix rice with vegetables, serve immediately, with soy sauce.