Chicken fillet with vegetables, cooked according to this recipe, turns out to be very soft and juicy, with an appetizing cheese crust on the top.
Chicken meat under a covering, made from vegetables and cheese is so gentle that it literally melts in the mouth. As this dish contains meat and vegetables, it can be served as the second course or for dinner. Cooked chicken breast is served on the table in a warm condition. It will be an ideal dish for those people who are minding the proper nutrition or want to lose some weight.
List of required products:
- one large chicken breast;
- one onion;
- two medium tomatoes with dense flesh;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 100 grams of mayonnaise;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- salt — to taste.
Begin to cook
- The washed and dried chicken fillet is cut along into two parts. Slightly beat it with the help of kitchen hammer on both sides.
- Each piece is covered with salt on one side.
- Any heatproof baking tray is covered with vegetable oil (it is better to use a silicone brush).
- Chicken fillet is put into the form.
- Washed and peeled potatoes are grated on a fine grater. Add a little salt and mix.
- Put the potatoes onto chicken breasts. With the help of the spoon arrange them over the entire surface.
- Pure tomatoes (the stem should be removed) are cut into circles with a thickness of about 5 millimeters. We spread them on chicken breasts, trying to cover the entire surface of the meat.
- We peel the large onion and cut it into thin rings. We distribute rings on the surface of meat (for tomatoes).
- All is covered generously with mayonnaise.
- Here is a small tip for you. In order to make the dish more useful, for its preparation it is recommended to use a delicious homemade mayonnaise, the recipe of which can be found on our site.
- A piece of hard cheese is rubbed on a large grater and sprinkled on top of mayonnaise.
- We send the baking tray with breasts to the oven, heated up to 180 degrees. Bake your dish for about 30-35 minutes.
- We serve on the table in a warm condition.