Who ever knew that baked beans could taste this good? All this time baked beans have simply been just the side dish to go along with all of the other fixin’s for cookouts or family get togethers. But these baked beans… these baked beans are entirely different.
Cooking time:50 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups prepared baked beans or 1 28-ounce can
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 pound smoked brisket chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper
How To Prepare
Preheat oven to 325º
Empty prepared baked beans into a medium size pot.
Add remaining ingredients and cook until reaches a low simmer.
Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.