It is of common knowledge that cutlets are considered to be in the list of very delicious dishes. But if you cook them steamed, they will turn to be healthy as well. Such cutlets can be given to small children, they are not fatty and very juicy at the same time. Serve them with garnish and hot.
List of required products:
- chicken fillet — 0,7 kg;
- sour cream — 1 tbsp.
- milk — 0.5 glass;
- egg — 1 item;
- crackers — 100 g;
- onions — 1 item.;
- garlic — 1 clove;
- salt, pepper — to taste;
Begin to cook
- The fillet is washed and ground in a meat grinder.
- We soak the crackers in milk, squeeze them and add to the stuffing.
- Onion and garlic is rubbed on a small grater. Put in a bowl of minced meat.
- Into the received mass we beat an egg, add salt, pepper and sour cream. Mix to homogeneity.
- Hands have to get wet under the water. Otherwise the meat can be stuck to your hand and fingers in particular and it will be more difficult to get the necessary result. Form average cutlets. Carefully put them into a steamer’s cup and cook them for 30 minutes. This time is quite average. In some cases you will need a few minutes more, but, please, don’t worry everything is ok.
Delicious, delicate and healthy dish is ready.