We present to your attention the recipe for a funky dinner, which you can cook easily.
Dishes are very simple, being at the same time rather delicious. They are prepared without any problems and the process won’t take much time from you. The family will be satisfied, full and generous with compliments and gratitude. Also these dishes will perfectly suit both to the festive and ordinary table and perfectly diversify them. Be sure that with this yummy you will just please everyone.
List of required products
- chicken quarters without skin — 4 items;
- large potatoes — 4 items,
- a little vegetable oil;
- grinded paprika — 1.5 teaspoons;
- dried onion flakes — 1.5 teaspoons;
- dried thyme — 1.5 teaspoons;
- flour — 2 tablespoons;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste;
- whipped egg — 1 item;
- breadcrumbs — 6 tablespoons;
- finely chopped fresh herbs — 1 tablespoon;
- ketchup for serving.
Begin to cook
- First of all, we cut potatoes into long slices. The thickness should be of about 1 cm.
- We take two baking trays and put baking paper on them. Then arrange evenly the potatoes on one of them. Be sure to leave a gap between the slices. Then lightly sprinkle with vegetable oil.
- In a separate container, combine 1 teaspoon of paprika, onion flakes and dried thyme. Mix everything well and sprinkle potato with the prepared mixture. Salt, pepper and send to the oven, preheated up to 220 °. The time for baking will take 30 — 35 minutes. Slices should be soft, golden and crispy.
- We take chicken quarters. We wash them well and dry.
- Combine the flour with the remaining paprika, onion flakes and dried thyme. Add salt, pepper and mix well. Then we drop the chicken into it.
- In a separate container, combine the egg with 2 tablespoons of water. We take the second container and pour out the bread crumbs there. Initially, we dip the chicken into the egg, and then we roll it in breadcrumbs. We put it on the second baking sheet and sprinkle with oil. Bake for 30 minutes until it is cooked.
- After the required time, we spread the potatoes on plates and sprinkle with greens, which are previously shredded. Over the components we should put the chicken. Serve with ketchup.
This dish is tasted well with light salad from France, the recipe of which you can find on our website «Recipe Ideas».