You will surely surprise your family. This roll will easily become an add to either your ordinary table, or a festive one. Just looking at it you can feel the fragrance.
List of ingredients:
- 800 g of beef tenderloin
- a bunch of greenery
- 1 onion
- 150 g of hard cheese
- 2 large pears
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Wash the meat well and remove the excess. Then cut it along the length, from top to bottom, not reaching the end, so you can open it as a book. Then cut again from the center to the sides, not reaching the edges in centimeters. Thick places should be cut off. The result is a flattened, uncovered meat, like a clamshell.
- Cover it with food layer and beat it off a bit to make it thinner.
- Clean pears from the core and, using a grater, finely rub.
- Grate the cheese.
- Chop the onions and herbs. Combine all the ingredients prepared for the filling.
- Spread it on the beaten meat, not reaching the edges about one and a half cm. Then turn off into a tight roll. It must be done very carefully. Take a thick thread and pull it together. Then grease with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wrap the roll in foil and put it to bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then open the foil and boil for another 20 minutes to brown it.