We want to present to your attention the recipe of delicious home-made delicacy.
It is sure to surprise and please your surroundings without any exceptions. This roll will easily become a highlight of either your ordinary table, or even a festive one. Just look at it and feel the flavor! We immediately want to eat it completely, don’t we? Trying it, your guests will ask for recipe again and again. And it is believed to be the best compliment for every cook.
List of required products:
- 800 g beef fillet;
- bunch of greenery;
- 1 onion;
- 150 g — of hard cheese;
- 2 large pears;
- 2 tablespoons olive oil;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Begin to cook
- First of all, we have to wash the meat well and remove the excess parts. Then make a cutting — starting from the edge, from top to bottom, and cut along the entire length of the piece, not reaching the end of about a half cm. And we open meat as a book. After that cut the meat from the center of the piece to the sides, not reaching the edges in centimeters. Thick places should be cut off. As a result you will have a flattened and opened piece of meat. After that we cover it with food film and beat it off a bit. We do this in order to make it a bit thinner.
- We peel and clean pears from the core and, using a grater, grate them finely.
- Cheese should also be grated.
- Onions and greens are crushed. Combine all the ingredients prepared for the filling.
- Then we place it on the beaten meat, not reaching the edges approximately one and a half cm. After that we turn the meat off into a tight roll. Do it very carefully, please. We take a thick thread and bind. Then grease with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- After that it is time to preheat the oven up to 180 degrees Celsius. We wrap our roll into foil and send it to bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then we open the foil and boil for another 20 minutes until it becomes brown.
You may still like the mysterious chicken prepared in the oven, the recipe of which you will find on our website.